We invite you to our free session about challenges in SVN and GIT usage with APEX. We will also discuss Excel reporting from Oracle Application Express and shortly show our tools that can support APEX development.
And there will be also something big…
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FREE VERSION OF svnAPEX
1/15/2020, San Francisco, 6pm – 8pm, presentation/meeting
Topic I: Challenges in Oracle APEX development and how to integrate APEX with SVN and GIT:
- Different approaches to setting up APEX environments
- How to reduce breaks and freeze of the development cycle
- Why is code versioning important and how is it carried out correctly?
- SVN vs GIT vs APEX approach
- svnAPEX extension for APEX App Builder – integration with SVN
- APEXgit extension for APEX App Builder – integration with GIT
APEX source code management and the release lifecycle might be complex challenges, especially when we want to optimize the work of the development team, reduce development breaks and freeze periods. We will describe challenges related to APEX development and best practices for source code management.
Topic II: How to export data to Excel files using Oracle APEX?
- What does APEX offer out of the box for exporting to CSV format?
- How can you export your data from APEX to an Excel file?
- Easy Excel files generation based on XLSX template files and data returned from an SQL query using the APEX.report tool
EVENT IS FOR FREE. Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
6:00 pm: Networking
6:20 pm: Challenges in Oracle APEX development and how to integrate APEX with SVN and GIT
7:00 pm: Break, Networking
7:15 pm: How to export data to Excel files using Oracle APEX?
8:00 pm: End of the event