al. Jana Pawla II 11
00-828 Warsaw, Poland
+48 22 398 47 81
110 North Wacker Drive
Suite 2500, PMB 5578
Chicago, Illinois 60606, US
ul. Radzyminska 326
05-091 Zabki, Poland
ul. Sterlinga 27/29
90-212 Lodz, Poland
Please answer the following question to confirm that you are not a BOT
An animal that meows
I declare that I have been informed that:
- the administrator of my personal data is Database Consulting sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw (00-828), Al. Jana Pawła II 11, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register at the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000448669, NIP: 5272689159, REGON: 146505445, with a share capital of PLN 50,000.00 (hereinafter: ”Company”).
The Company may be contacted by mail (at the address given above), by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: +48 (22) 398 47 81,
- my personal data will be processed for the purpose of the Company contacting me, based on Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (”GDPR”),
- my personal data will not be transferred to external entities, third countries outside the European Economic Area or international organizations,
- my personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the Company to contact me, but not longer than until I withdraw my consent to its processing,
- I have the right to access my personal data, as well as the right to rectify, erase, limit its processing and the right to transfer my data,
- I have the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- I have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the Company to contact me.